четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

education kids jokes




Where is my mind?

i dont know.....

thatapos;s all thatapos;s running through my head right now. Iapos;m so confused. But i keep going. I hope to get out of this slump someday. But i canapos;t guarantee that this will happen soon.

some things to look forward to:
pumpkin carving party at my place
coheed show--- featuring the entire Second Stage Turbine Blade played as the show
Toadies, AGAIN
Dredg--- finally
i might be getting a little girl parrot

and to top it all off, this friday, might be going to see Red Baraat with one of my co workers, and itapos;s pretty close to where we work too.....

i just started writing in my journal again last week. Itapos;s almost at the end of its pages. I need to hurry up and finish writing in it. Too many bad memories in there. This year has not been as good as it should have been. My mom called it. It wasnt the best way to start the year.

but i guess we learn from our lessons.

ok kids, thatapos;s all for now..... I really need to start posting up my pics. Maybe this weekend....
education kids jokes, education kindergarten law related, education kindergarten lesson physical plan, education kindergarten teacher.



Комментариев нет: