вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

civil air patrol new jersey




I�had a productive night yesterday, it was pretty cool.� Logged in and changed to BST/NIN�and headed out to Quicksand Caves to kill Centurio X-I for a Shamanapos;s Cloak and if I�was lucky, a Stonega II�scroll.� Iapos;m starting to miss out on more scrolls.� They will be gotten, but right now Iapos;m shying away from the costly -ga scrolls.� Iapos;ll have to get my Jeuno mule fame up to request the Sleepga II�scroll.�

I�went down there and started clearing the area of the four Antica, then waited around for the next round of spawns.� I�had my character turned around and wouldnapos;t you know it I�see in my log: apos;Centurio X-I starts casting Ice Spikesapos;.� Whoa� I�engage without a pet, and the first thing it does it start casting Flood on me.� I think Iapos;m good since I�have shadows when I realize I never actually cast :Ni.� I�managed to get it off it time, it probably would have resisted anyways, but better safe than sorry.� I�took it out with a couple Rampages, and opened the Treasure pool up as soon as it died to see a lone Dark Crystal.� Iapos;m like, apos;wtf, a lone dark crystal, not even a scroll of any kind?apos;.�

Iapos;m an idiot.� I was solo so it just auto-drops into my inventory as I�see a flood of text in my log.� The Dark Crystal was simply the last item.� No Stone scrolls, but I�did get my Shamanapos;s Cloak.� It looks stupid, but whatever.� I�might go back down there some other time to see if I get lucky on the scroll.�

After that, headed over to Onzozo to try for Mysticmaker for OniCitenapos;s Moldavite, but Eijul logged on and wanted to duo/trio Black Mage so OniCiten wanted to leave and do that instead.� Went back and changed jobs and got geared up and headed out to Bibiki Bay.� The xp wasnapos;t initially that great as we got used to the camp.� We started by pulling with a short spell like Drain and the other two Black Mages would use Ancient Magic.� There was a lot of heavy resists as we were level syncapos;d to Lv56.� Eventually as I�leveled and we syncapos;d to Lv57 it came much more easily.� Iapos;d start pulls with Burn to try to lower resists and Eijul and Oni would cast a Tier III�Stone or Water.� As the spells were being cast I would cast Stun and then follow up with my own Tier III, and either Eijul or Oni would Stun once the spell landed.� Using this method greatly saved mp and sped things up.� We ended up at about 7.0k/hr at the end.� I�got a little into Lv58 and we stopped there.

Iapos;m really liking Black Mage, though I wish Iapos;d have leveled it before ToAU.� It may help hone my lowman skills, but thereapos;s a couple drawbacks:
- No Magic Bursts >.>
- Macro Setup Fails Hard.� I have one macro set.� I�put the highest tier spell for each element there.� Couple sleep spells, Stun, Drain, Aspir, /heal.� No -gas in there.� >.>
- My gear needs an upgrade in some slots.� Eremite rings go >.> Thatapos;s just pure laziness.� Though, honestly, most my slots are very well equipped.� HQ Ice, Ltng. Earth.� I have HQ Earth hold over from Bard
- Must. Level. Red Mage.�Subjob.� ... #$@#.

Though OniCiten doesnapos;t like to admit it, I�think he enjoys Black Mage.� He keeps saying, apos;Iapos;m�meleeapos; - but he wants to level with us and he keeps buying up the scrolls and expensive stuff.


civil air patrol new jersey, civil air patrol new york, civil air patrol new york wing, civil air patrol nj.



Комментариев нет: