вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

blastocyst ivf transfer




�Well what goes up, must come down but Iapos;ll get to that later. I was probably a little bit too excited when I got to the rink this morning. I was keen to work on my own on some choreo for apos;crazyapos; before showing A-M in my lesson. It worked fine and we eventually did a couple of run-throughs with music and after a coupe of small tweaks she said its testable. I wont do the next tests as they are only 6 weeks away, but sheapos;ll put in for January for level 1 elements, level 1 compulsories and level free dance Hope I havenapos;t taken on too much. Iapos;m hoping that doing 3 tests will be better for my nerves as by the time I get to the free dance Iapos;ll have been on twice already and should be a lot more relaxed. I really really like my new free dance. I can feel a new dress coming on...............

The group lesson went of with a bang- or at least I did. Basic backward stroking an the next thing I was going over backwards and watching in slow motion as my feet passed before my eyes. I landed really heavily on my back and bashed my elbow. I felt fine and got straight back up- probably too quickly as I felt a bit wobbly afterwards but I probably needed the fall to calm myself down a bit. We worked a lot on changes of edge again but most of it was a blur as I felt like I had the wind knocked out my sails. It was OK though as we finished with Rumba Choctaw which Iapos;m starting to get. I had a short break before working on jumps and spins for a bit. Then I was a bit naughty as although Iapos;m broke, Tony had a some free time so I had a lesson with him too. I wanted him to put me through level elements so thats what he did. He gave me exercises to do for my still dodgy crossovers before moving on to 3-jump and toe-loop. We missed out spirals as he said mine were lovely : ) : ). I asked him to teach me as I was a newbie so thats what he did. By the time we finished it was looking better, style wise. Its still small but he worked out what I was doing wrong ndash; namely over-rotating before and after. He had me jumping on a straight line and checking the arm which meant a much more controlled landing. Toe-loop was the same. He said the reason Iapos;m scared is because Iapos;m more likely to slip off the toe pick if Iapos;m facing forwards. Heapos;s absolutely right By apos;toe-waltzingapos; it Iapos;m making it harder for myself. We worked on my arms a lot and its given me plenty to work on. We finished with spins- upright anyway, which he said was fine but gave a me a pointer for the free foot which resulted in a faster more centred spin. It was an awesome (long) lesson and even when weapos;d finished he still gave me a sculling exercise to do to improve the under-push on my crossovers. Ironically is was when I was writing his cheque that I realised I was getting a migraine and had to make a sharp exit before my vision was too impaired to drive. I only lost 10 minutes but I wanted to practice what apos;d learned with Tony. Ah well Roll on Thursday, I have my work cut out if Iapos;m going to do 3 tests ; )



blastocyst ivf transfer, blastocyst injection, blastocyst implantation symptoms, blastocyst implantation ivf.



Комментариев нет: